Grilled Lamb Chops
If pork chops and beef steaks are the only meat you sear, its time to try lamb chops! Lamb chops have a rich and savory flavour. And while fancy enough for a dinner party, quick cooking lamb chops add a variety to week night meals
Lamb is one of the tastiest and healthiest foods in the world. Possibly the best choice of meat for those looking for the most health benefits
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 jalapeno minced
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl stir together the olive, lemon juice, soy sauce, oregano, and garlic and marinate the lamb chops for atleast 2 hours.
- Fire up the BBQ!
- In a small bowl, whisk the jalapeno, Dijon and soy sauce.
- Arrange the chops on the grill and brush sauce over the top.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn chops over and brush with sauce. Cook for an additional 4 minutes for medium rare.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy